Surgery of Tummy Tuck Thailand
- Tummy Tuck Surgery is also known as Abdominoplasty.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery is best performed on a man or a woman who is in a good state of health. Special precautions must be taken for those with underlying serious diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, bleeding disorders, heart and kidney disease.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery requires the patient to stop taking all non-prescribed medications, especially substances that can increase bleeding or interfere with the anaesthesia. These substances, including smoking, should be stopped at least 10 days before surgery.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery removes fat from under the skin but outside the abdominal cavity and also may involve removing some of the excess skin. It will not remove fat from around the intestines.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery comes in two varieties; Tummy Tuck Surgery and Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery. A Tummy Tuck Surgery removes fat above and below the belly button and the Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery removes fat and skin just below the belly button.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery is always done for cosmetic purposes. Here is a link to some “Before and After Photos.”
- Tummy Tuck Surgery should only be done by a credentialed plastic surgeon and only in a full accredited hospital. It should not be done in a clinic or on an outpatient basis.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery can cause some swelling, bruising, and pain during several day the period after the surgery. As long as you follow your surgeon’s recommended follow-up the risk of serious complications remains low.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery will require you to alter your work schedule and physical activities. Although most people can return to work a week or so later, some physical activities may need to be curtailed for up to 6 weeks. Your surgeon will explain to you how long you should recuperate.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery benefits are last a long-time. Once you experience the confidence boosting effects of having a flatter abdomen, perhaps it will nudge you towards adopting a lifestyle change that can keep your new figure for decades to come.
If you are considering traveling to Thailand for Tummy Tuck Surgery, please feel free to contact us. We are Global Healthcare Options, a team of International and Thai Nationals with decades of experience in healthcare and customer service. We pride ourselves on providing the best in patient advocacy and customer service in the medical tourism available in Thailand.